All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Monday 15 December 2014

#BLOGMAS: LADBROKES BINGO CHRISTMAS PARTY



I've missed a few days of Blogmas posts thanks to a combination of being quite ill with a nasty cold and being a bit on the busy side.  I don't often suffer from colds so much but this one had me feeling pretty crappy for a couple of weeks. Thankfully I'm feeling almost back to my usual self with just a bit of a sniffly nose and the remnants of a cough.  I have a few more blogmas posts coming up this week and hopefully a delicious recipe the following week, but lets move on to today's post!  Last week I attended the Ladbrokes Bingo secret Santa Christmas party which was held at Revolution at Deansgate Locks.
We were all given £10 to buy a Christmas present for another blogger which were exchanged anonymously at the party.  I took along my friend Mel and upon arrival I placed my gift under the tree and we sipped on a glass or two of prosecco.  The party was held in a private area of Revolution which had it's own bar and a balcony, which was nice as it didn't feel too detached from the rest of the venue and still retained the atmosphere from the party goers below.



The food was really delicious and served buffet style.  I grabbed a small selection of everything on offer for Mel and I to share.  There was pizza, lots of pizza, brie and cranberry bruschetta, spicy chicken kebabs, fish goujons and dough sticks.  I tried everything apart from the pizza as I'm not a big fan (yes you heard me right, I don't really like pizza!) and it was all very tasty.  The fish was especially yummy and I found myself going back to grab a few more pieces!  I'm still devastated by the fact that I forgot to grab myself some dessert.



There was a manicure station courtesy of Nails by Nataya who worked tirelessly to create party perfect nails for guests.  The queue of ladies waiting to get their nails done was endless and I just managed to take a turn before we had to run off to catch our train.  I took a look at some of her designs whilst I waited and snapped a pic of my favourites.  How pretty are these floral designs!  She also had some gorgeous festive designs too.  Nataya was lovely and I loved what she did to my nails.  Her website and contact details are above and I recommend checking her out if you're looking for someone in the Manchester area to do your nails.



Towards the end of the evening it was competition time!  We each were handed a numbered tag and were asked to write our Christmas wishes on them before hanging them on the tree.  Once all tags had been hung numbered balls were randomly picked from a bag.  Unfortunately I didn't win any of the prizes but as you can see above Mel did and was pretty happy about it.  Once all of the prizes had been handed out it was time to exchange gifts.  It was really exciting being handed a gift and not only wondering what was inside but also who had taken the time to choose and wrap the gift.


We both had a fab time at the party and enjoyed the location so much that I imagine we will be back to create more fun party memories in the future.  Here's a quick outfit photo for you.  I wore this lovely dress by Apricot which I bought sometime last year with some black leggings and my fave chunky heeled boots from New Look.  Sorry about the photo graininess, I really should have taken my DSLR rather than relying on my phones camera!

Thanks so much to Ladbrokes, Revolution and the lovely Victoria and Beth from Branded3 for putting on such a good evening!



Follow on Bloglovin

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin