All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Tuesday 16 December 2014

#BLOGMAS: CHRISTMAS PARTY OUTFIT








Dress:  Miss Selfridge
Shoes:  Internacionale
Bag:  Peacocks


On Saturday it was my works Christmas party so I thought I would do a quick outfit post as I really loved what I wore.  As always I forgot to get photos before I left the house but managed to rope Si into taking a few quick snaps when I got home.  The dress was a last minute purchase from Miss Selfridge, like literally the day before, and at just £28 I thought it was a real bargain.  I didn't want anything too fancy so this was just perfect dressed up with a pair of silver heels, which I've had for ages and seem to be my go to party shoes, and silver jewellery.  On my nails I wore Nails Inc Hackney, which is actually a crackle topcoat that I layered up as the silver polish I intended to wear had dried up, and a blue/purple duo chrome from a Front Cover set.

Follow on Bloglovin

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin