All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Wednesday 17 December 2014

#BLOGMAS: BIRMINGHAM CHRISTMAS MARKET


A few weeks ago I was in Birmingham with friends and I had a wander around the Christmas market.  Every year I tell myself that I am going to go to the Christmas market in Manchester as I don't live far away from the city but every year I never make the time to go.  It was really lovely, and also very tiring, to walk around the endless log cabin styled stalls and exploring each one.  There was so much food and naturally, as a bit of a foodie, I had to try as many as possible!
I'm afraid I didn't take any pictures of the food I tried as I was much too busy tucking in!  Some of the things I tried included a Bratwurst sausage, fried potatoes, fancy flavoured marshmallows and Dutch pancakes.  They were all delicious but I particularly enjoyed the Dutch pancakes with melted butter and cinnamon sugar, yummy!






The real reason I was in Birmingham that weekend was to celebrate my best friends 30th birthday so I thought I would share a few snapshots I took throughout the weekend.

Old meets new, the view from our hotel room.

Happily losing my Five Guys virginity with the tastiest hot dog I've had in forever!

Birthday cake sparkles

At the Mallory Knox show

Fort Hope

Outfit of the night mirror selfie.  Top - Meow Kiki, Skinny Jeans - Miss Selfridge, Flatform Boots - YRU



Follow on Bloglovin

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin