All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Wednesday 3 December 2014

BLOGMAS: CHRISTMAS JUMPERS



Christmas jumpers seem to be the big thing this month and I can't deny I'm really getting into it and lusting over quite a large amount of festive knitwear at the moment.  On December 12th it is Christmas Jumper Day, an initiative started by Save The Children to help raise funds for the most needy children to buy life saving things such as antibiotics.  Visit their website to find out more and see how you can donate.  I have already purchased my jumper to wear on the day but here are a few others I found whilst scouring the internet for the perfect pullover.


















Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments

  1. Charlotte Jimenez3 December 2014 at 22:40

    In love with the polar bear jumper, I've been searching for one for Christmas!

    http://charljimenez.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Follow on Bloglovin