All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Thursday 4 December 2014

#BLOGMAS: CHRISTMAS MEMORIES


Today's Blogmas post is going to bring back so many memories!  If you've been a reader of my blog for a while you will know that in 2012 I headed over to Australia for a year.  It was honestly the best year of my life so far and I often find myself scrolling through the photos on my phone to remind myself of all of the amazing places we visited and the experiences we had.  Of course we were there for Christmas which was very different to what we are used to here in England.
On Christmas Day it was around 38 degrees and a beautiful clear sunny day.  I've got to say the run up to the big day was very strange for us.  No mad dashes around the shops to buy last minute presents, we had no decorations other than a grow-your-own crystal tree (so amazing!), we had no family around to share the festivities with but most of all the weather was the complete opposite to here, as there it is Summer, hurray!!!  I thought I would share just a few photos that I found on my phone and whilst they probably don't mean much at all to anyone else, the memories are so precious to us.











Follow on Bloglovin

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin