All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Tuesday 4 November 2014

METALLIC NUDE FRENCH MANICURE



I'm not a huge fan of French manicures.  The old pink and white look just doesn't appeal to me for some reason.  On the rare occasion that I do decide to wear this classic look I always give it a little bit of a twist.

I'm still really loving nude nails.  I know autumn normally means an excuse to bust out the deep, dark vampy colours but nope, I'm still wanting to keep my nails nude.  Orly Rage is one of my all time favourite nail polishes.  I love everything about it from the colour and the finish, to the fact that it seems to last an age on my nails without chipping off.  Yep, I'm deeply in love with this baby!  Instead of just slapping it all over my nails like I normally would, I decided to pair it up with Nails Inc Basil Street, a lovely nude beige.  Although Basil Street doesn't quite match my skin tone, I think this is a really pretty twist on a classic look.



Follow on Bloglovin

10 comments

  1. Lovely nails! :)

    Alex // www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hair mask sounds lovely :) I wish I was more patient, my pamper sessions have to be quick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. English Rose from Manchester6 November 2014 at 20:47

    oooh I have a sample of that White Lotus & Green Tea shower gel! I'll look forward to trying it out

    Jen

    http://englishrosefrommanchester.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not the biggest fan of French manis either (I like my nails to pop), but I love the nude colour of yours! Have to try that brand out sometime.

    Laura | FASHION, EATS & TREATS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to love french manicures but I think they've had their day. I would definitely try this though as I do like nude nails, the metaliic addition is very modern.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't get much time to myself so when I do I try to make the most of it and make it last as long as possible haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I find it such a relaxing scent, hope you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to hear it's not just me that isn't a french mani lover :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree, I really like the metallic aspect of it and thinks it gives it a bit of an update.

    ReplyDelete

Follow on Bloglovin