All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Sunday 2 November 2014

MY PAMPER NIGHT ESSENTIALS



When the long cold nights start to draw in at this time of year there's nothing I love more than having a bit of a pamper session.  It doesn't happen nearly as much as I would like but I thought I would share which products I like to spoil myself with.


Philip Kingsley Elastcizer
I know I've raved about this before but it is hands down my favourite hair treatment.  I don't know if it's me that's not good with hair or if I just have the most difficult hair in existence but I have always struggled with getting it to look good.This is one of the few things I've tried that leaves my hair not just feeling soft but also in great condition overall.  I used to use this religiously once a week but I've slipped majorly over the last year and it's evident in the current condition of my hair.  It's as simple as massaging through dry hair so I apply this first and leave it to work it's magic for 20 minutes whilst I slap on a face mask.

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser
I guess not really a pamper product as this is my everyday cleanser, but it does feel truly luxurious and is honestly the best thing I have ever put on my face. This alone makes my skin feel amazingly soft and clean so I like to use this at the beginning of my pamper session to remove the days dirt and make up residue left on my face.  The texture is thick and creamy and the fragrance is a relaxing soft botanical scent which makes it perfect for helping to get rid of the stresses of the day.

Sanctuary 5 Minute Thermal Detox Mask
As silly as it may look on my face (always gives the bf a laugh anyway!) I always enjoy using this mask.  It's definitely a fave.  The thermal aspect of this makes it a little more luxurious than other masks that I own.  I smooth this onto my forehead, nose, cheeks and chin which are my main congested areas and leave for as long as possible to enjoy the warmth.  You can read more about this mask here.

Etre Belle Eye Contour Gel Mask
I'd never even contemplated using an eye mask until I saw this, a total impulse buy.  I do struggle with dark circles which make me look oh so tired and haggard all the time so I'll pretty much give anything a try to perk up my eye area. Another product with a subtle botanical scent, which I obviously find relaxing, the texture of this is pure luxury.  In the pot it looks a lot like petroleum jelly but the texture is a much lighter oil based gel which glides over the skin very easily so as not to drag the delicate skin.

Rituals T'ai Chi Shower Foam
I just love the scent of this White Lotus & Green Tea foaming shower gel.  It's incredibly relaxing!  At £8.50 for 200ml it's not exactly cheap but a little goes a long way and a small amount of gel foams up pretty nicely.

Nip + Fab Dry Skin Fix Body Butter
To finish off the perfect pamper session, once I've hopped out of the shower I get some moisturisation happening.  I don't really have a go to body lotion but, as I have fairly dry skin I tend to favour thick, rich products like this body butter. It's always a plus point when it makes my skin smell like a delicious fuit smoothie!

What products do you use to relax and pamper yourself?




Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments

Follow on Bloglovin