All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Wednesday 12 November 2014

KENTS KITCHEN ROGAN JOSH MEAL KIT



When it comes to food I'm a sucker for trying new things so it was no surprise that I was excited to try this Rogan Josh Meal Kit by Kents Kitchen, which I received in my October Degustabox.

The kit contains 3 little pots containing almost everything you need to create a flavour packed meal in 20 minutes.  The first pot contains a garlic infused oil, the second the curry paste and the third spices.  All I needed to add was meat, chopped tomatoes and, of course, the rice.  I also added in some onions.  The meal was very quick and easy to prepare following the straight forward instructions on the label.  To start I fried some lamb and onions in the garlic infused oil for a few minutes before adding in the curry paste.  After a few more minutes it was time to add in the chopped tomatoes and spices.  It took the 20 minutes as promised and looked very tasty with a lovely thick sauce.  I served over some boiled white rice with sides of garlic and coriander naan bread and onion bhajis (mmm, my favourite!).  I'm not a fan of very hot curries and I was disappointed to find that this was way too hot for me.  Such a shame as it looked and smelt so so good.  For anyone who loves a curry with a spicy punch then I'd recommend giving this a go as it is so quick and easy to make, but for me well I'm going to pass on this one.  Kents Kitchen do have a good range of other meal kits including a wide range of curries as well as flavours such as chilli con carne and chow mein.






Follow on Bloglovin

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin