All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Friday 28 November 2014

GLAZED APPLE HAND CREAM




I think we'd all agree that hand cream is a handbag essential, especially at this time of year.  I have quite dry skin on my hands all year round but during the cold winter months it's much worse.
One of my biggest beauty fails is forgetting to moisturise my hands.  Actually I'm really quite bad at remembering to moisturise any part of my body other than my face!  What better way to remind myself than using a hand cream that has a deliciously addictive scent?  Take a step forward Glazed Apple Hand Cream! This beaut from The Body Shop Christmas range is hands down the most gorgeous smelling hand cream I have ever had the pleasure of smothering my poor dry digits with.  It doesn't just smell good, the cream is absorbed into the skin really quickly so that my hands aren't left with that horrible greasy feeling for hours afterwards and instead are left feeling lovely and soft.


What hand cream are you loving at the moment?



Follow on Bloglovin

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin