All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Wednesday 13 August 2014

SUMMER HOLIDAY HAUL

Two weeks ago I was sunning myself by the pool whilst on holiday in sunny Spain.  The week before I indulged in a little last minute holiday shopping to pick up a few things to take with me.  I've not been proper shopping like this for a long time so it was nice to browse around all of the shops even if it was a little bit rushed.  I don't recall ever doing a haul post so I thought I would share some of the things that I bought.




Various reduced rings from Topshop, New Look & River Island


Bob Marley cap sleeve tee, white shorts, grey jogging shorts, blue jogging shorts - all Primark


Cream floral wash bag, socks - both Primark


Sanctuary Spa Therapist's Secret Facial Oil & Illuminating Moisture Lotion - Boots, Escada Born In Paradise - The Perfume Shop


Estee Lauder Disappear Smoothing Creme Concealer - Debenhams
Rimmel eyebrow pencil in dark brown, L'Oreal Nude Magique Eau De Teint Foundation in nude beige , L'Oreal Smoothing Resurfacing Primer, Collection Pressed Powder in translucent - all Boots



Follow on Bloglovin

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin