All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Tuesday 12 August 2014

ESPANA



A couple of weeks ago I was spending my days relaxing by the pool soaking up some much needed sunshine at a beautiful villa in Spain.  I was invited to join Si's family for a weeks holiday to Alcossebre, a small coastal town on the Costa del Azahar.  As you can see, the villa was located quite high up so the views were spectacular.  
We could see the entire town and had the most beautiful view of the ocean.  I thought I would share a handful of snaps that I took whilst there.  It was the first real chance I got to use my new Canon 600D and, whilst I'm still learning to use the different settings, I think they turned out rather good don't you think?
























Follow on Bloglovin

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin