All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Thursday 21 August 2014

BORN IN PARADISE

 

Can we just take a moment to appreciate the beauty of this packaging?  It looks like summer has well and truly disappeared here in the UK but this perfume by Escada won't fail to whisk your mind away to a tropical island.
One of the many things I love to do when going away on a summer holiday is to buy a new perfume.  I don't know if this is something a lot of people do or if it's just me but I like it when I smell a certain perfume and it takes me back to memories of the good times I had on that holiday.  This year for my Spanish break I choose this delicious pina colada inspired fragrance.  Born In Paradise is sweet and tropical with notes of watermelon and coconut.  There's also a distinct pineapple scent too.  I'm pretty impressed with how long this lasts considering that it's an eau de toilette, which I find usually fade away rather quickly, this one lingers on for a good few hours.





If we can just go back to the packaging for one second?  The box is decorated with beautiful tropical images but the bottle is just gorgeous!  A stunning Caribbean blue glass bottle topped with a bright pink fabric flower.  It looked completely in place sat on the vanity in our Spanish villa.  Thumbs up Escada!

I highly recommend giving this one a sniff for any upcoming beach holidays, or if you just need something to brighten up these miserable rainy days.  What's your favourite summer perfume?



Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment

  1. Thanks! I need to try out some of their other perfumes I think :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow on Bloglovin