All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Monday 28 July 2014

EYEKO SKINNY LIQUID EYELINER



The freebies on magazines in the last couple of months have been insanely awesome.  I can't resist a liquid eyeliner so I was quite happy to see that Glamour were giving away Eyeko skinny liners with their June edition.  There were two colours to choose from, navy or black, of course I picked up one of each!




The nib on these is just like a felt tip pen.  It's firm enough to easily control with a tip fine enough to create thin lines and flicks.  This isn't as pigmented as the Bourjois Megaliner, which is still my favourite, but it is black enough for me and lasts an entire work day without fading away like some liners tend to.  Some people have mentioned theirs drying out quickly but I find that by storing mine in a jar nib down helps to keep it moist.  I find this really easy to use and managed to get a perfect line from the first use.  Even when I'm applying my make up on the train on my commute to work on a rickety Northern Rail train (which happens more often than I'd like to admit, an extra 10 minutes in bed anyone?) I still find it easy to control this pen style liner to get a good clean line.



Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments

  1. loved the product... an absolutely amazing product. can check out some indian stuff in clothing at www.varietyhaat.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved the choice of products, especially the
    UK Eye Shadow Palette
    can check out some indian clothing and design at www.varietyhaat.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Blog! :)

    Please check out my blog, I recently reviewed the new Benefit They're Real Eye Liner. :)

    http://itsmefleur.blogspot.co.uk/

    Fleur x

    ReplyDelete

Follow on Bloglovin