All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Wednesday 23 July 2014

CINNAMON PROATMEAL


Porridge has become my go to breakfast in recent weeks.  It makes a good wholesome and nutritious meal which keeps me full in the morning and stops me from indulging in mindless snacking at my desk.


Most days I make my porridge with water rather than milk which, in all honesty, isn't as tasty and very unexciting.  To combat this I add in various different flavour enhancements.  I add in a scoop of my Phd Diet Whey protein supplement which not only makes it taste nicer but adds some much needed protein to my diet.  As this contains sweeteners I don't really need to add sugar but I do like to sprinkle a small amount of brown sugar over the top.

There are so many ingredients which can be added to porridge but this is my current favourite.

30g rolled oats
10g Phd Vanilla Creme Diet Whey Protein
20g sultanas
10g whole blanched almonds
1/4 tsp ground cinnamon



Follow on Bloglovin

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin