All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Monday 21 July 2014

5 MINUTE DETOX MASK



I love a good mask.  Even if they look slightly ridiculous you can't beat slapping on a face mask and having an excuse to relax for a while.  I haven't actually used one for several months and was on the look out for one to try when I saw Amelia Liana raving about Sanctuary Spa 5 Minute Thermal Detox Mask in one of her videos.
I know heated masks aren't everyone's thing but I absolutely love the sensation of a mask warming my skin.  The texture of this is a gooey, sticky gel which feels really fun to apply.  As it touches the skin it starts to warm up instantly and feels like a summer holiday for my face.  It contains charcoal, hence the dark grey colour, and kaolin which work to draw impurities out of the skin.


After 5 minutes or so my face is left feeling amazingly fresh and soft.  I use this more or less once a week and it gives me a good excuse to kick back and have a bit of me time.  This may invoke sniggers from the other half (Si:  "It looks like you rubbed dirt on your face.") but the results are worth it.



Follow on Bloglovin

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin