All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Monday 9 June 2014

BOURJOIS LITTLE ROUND POT BLUSH


I picked this up as a freebie in Boots a couple of months ago whilst stocking up on some of my usual bits and pieces.  I haven't tried a whole lot of Bourjois products up until recently but my collection is steadily growing.  This is a cute little blush and when I say little I mean it.  It's perfectly palm sized but also contains a brush and a mirror making it perfect handbag material.
Now the brush is a surprising feature of such a small product and is quite handy for on the go touch ups.  Whilst small it's not really a bad size for application and the teeny tiny handle, if you could call it that, is actually very comfortable to hold.  Obviously the mirror is a no brainer!

The blush itself is a gorgeous deep dusky pink and it's quite pigmented so it doesn't take much to get a good flush of colour across the cheeks.  The texture is soft, smooth and silky and it blends very easily.  It gives my cheeks a natural, pretty flushed look but I do find I have to be a little bit careful not to overdo it.  Overall I love it and, whilst I'm not too keen on the scent of this, I'm pretty sure I'll be adding more of these to my collection in the future.







Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments

  1. I love the colour of this blush! I think the packaging is great too. It is always handy when it fits nicely in your bag. My Benefit Coralista blush has hit pan so I am on the look out for cheaper alternatives! x


    www.mappedoutblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Follow on Bloglovin