All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Sunday 8 June 2014

THE FRENCH RIVIERA


At the beginning of May I travelled to France for a long weekend with my boyfriend Si and his parents.  Si fancied going to the Classic Grand Prix again, he went 4 years ago and loved it, so I decided to tag along.  I'm not interested in cars, I was just hoping for some lovely Mediterranean sunshine!
I wasn't disappointed, the weather was fabulous!  We flew from Liverpool to Nice and caught the bus over to Menton, which is right near the Italian border.  Of course the Classic Grand Prix is held in Monaco but it was very easy to travel there from Menton and saved us money as we were able to book a cheaper hotel.

I thought I would share some of my favourite photos of Monaco and Menton, both absolutely stunning places!

















Follow on Bloglovin

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin