All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Thursday 1 May 2014

VIVA LA DIVA




I forgot just how much I love red nails until I dug out this beautiful Leighton Denny polish.  It's a bright and vibrant red with a slight orangey undertone.  In the past I've had issues applying LD polishes as they are quite thin.  I don't know why but I always struggle however the resulting colour and finish is always stunning.  This is no exception!  The finish is glossy, even and opaque in 3 thin coats.  I'm sure every woman out there has a favourite red as it's such a classic look.  This is definitely mine.


Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments

  1. Yes! Red nails are so classic. I like to bring them out every now and then too ;)

    Briana
    Herringboneheroine.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! They look cosmic. I really like the black as a base.

    Briana
    Herringboneheroine.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow nice love it

    ReplyDelete

Follow on Bloglovin