All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Tuesday 29 April 2014

A Very Versatile Palette: Look #2

 



Continuing on with this challenge I decided my second look should include some colour.  I hardly ever do anything other than a neutral eye these days so I thought I would try something summery and fun.  I didn't want full on all over colour so instead opted to do a coloured liner.  I used a cream all over the lid as a base followed by a pale green-blue shimmer, which I also smudged along my lower lash line.  I then chose a lovely ocean blue for a thick line of colour along the top lash line, flicking it out for a little bit of drama.  I can't go without my Bourjois Megaliner at the moment so I swept on a thin line for some definition and finished with Soap & Glory Thick & Fast Mascara.  To me the resulting look felt fresh and summery and I think I quite like it.  I'm not sure if I would be brave enough to wear it out.  Would you wear something like this?


Follow on Bloglovin

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin