All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Monday 19 May 2014

La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo+


After reading all of the hype and the good reviews surrounding La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo+ I had to pick some up to try for myself.  I don't have particularly bad skin in the way of spots, however once a month when hormones are all over I do tend to get a few angry pimples on my chin, cheeks and nose.
I started out using this once a day all over my face.  It has quite a creamy consistency and feels very moisturising.  As I have very dry skin I still felt like I needed to apply a bit of my usual moisturiser afterwards but for anyone without dry skin I reckon you could skip it.  After a few weeks of using this daily I noticed that my skin looked much improved and the amount of breakouts I had was reduced.  I stopped using it daily at this point and started to apply it only when I could feel a spot appearing and only on the affected area. It helps to reduce redness and clear up spots quickly but it doesn't dry out my skin.  This is going to be a product that sticks around on my dressing table for a long time.


Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment

  1. I have this but it just doesn't do much for my skin which is really disappointing! I think it is different for everyone because I have seen such mixed reviews x


    www.mappedoutblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Follow on Bloglovin