All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Friday 4 April 2014

theBalm Instain Blush





Aww I really do love theBalm!  Firstly the packaging is always adorable with a cute vintage theme which just makes me want to buy everything!  This was a sample I received with one of my old beauty box subscriptions and, although I got this last year, I've only just whipped it out of my stash in the last couple of weeks.

Instain is a long lasting, staining powder blush which I received in Swiss Dot.  It's a peachy corally shade which I was a bit unsure of at first as I usually go for pinky blushers.  I actually really like it though and I think it does suit my skin tone.  In fact I've worn it everyday since digging it out of my stash and I'm pretty sure I will buy the full size once this has run out.  So is it really long lasting?  After over 10 hours of wear every day it looks almost as fresh when I take it off at night as when I swept it onto my cheeks in the morning.  The quality of this is really good.  It's well pigmented so it doesn't take much to get pretty, flushed cheeks that don't look at all chalky.  I like this a lot and can see myself wearing this throughout spring.


Follow on Bloglovin

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin