All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Tuesday 1 April 2014

Avon Supershock Mascara





Usually I have a couple of mascaras on the go but I will always have a particular favourite and at the moment it's this one from Avon.  Supershock mascara is great for everyday use.
It's a little on the thin side which means it doesn't do much in the way of volume, however it does give me a nice lengthened appearance.  I've read a few other reviews on this which have mentioned clumping but I usually apply 2 coats and don't find it to be an issue at all.  What I really love about this is the applicator.  It's long and thin with lots of little silicone type bristles which helps to get close to the roots and also makes applying to bottom lashes an absolute breeze.


Another plus point is the fact that it doesn't flake and irritate my sensitive eyes at all.  I've had to bin off plenty of otherwise decent mascaras because of this.  This one though is a keeper and I'm contemplating getting hold of the Supershock Max version whilst it's on offer for a fiver.



Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments

  1. Yes Avon is great. It doesn't irritate sensitive eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a long time since I even thought about Avon. They used to be really popular back in the day. I don't hear about them as often now, but I will definitely check out their website. Thanks for the review.
    Bright and Shiny

    ReplyDelete

Follow on Bloglovin