All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Sunday 27 April 2014

The Sunday Catch up #2



I've spent the last week slowly recovering from the nasty cold I caught.  It's been slow and tiring but I'm feeling almost back to my old self again.  Not a very exciting week as we haven't been anywhere as a result of us both being ill.
Monaco is approaching very quickly with less than 2 weeks until we fly out.  I've been worrying about packing as I'm only taking hand luggage.  I've never flown with just a cabin bag so it will involve a bit of forward planning.  I fully intend to have myself sorted by next weekend so I'm not on the last minute for once!  I may write a post about it and I'm considering maybe vlogging about Monaco but I'm not sure on that yet.  I'd love to have the confidence to do videos on a regular basis but I'm quite a shy person and would probably be forever cringing at myself if I did it.  Maybe one day I will have the courage!

I don't think I properly introduced this little fella to you.  This is Kiama our gorgeous tabby cat who we got back in January.  He's such a character and I love him to pieces.  I've never known a cat to be so vocal, he always lets us know when he thinks it's dinner time and will just generally announce his presence whenever he walks into the room.  He loves to be around people and is very playful!  He was the first cat we saw in the shelter but I knew straight away he was the one, I mean who could resist that adorable face?

Because I was sick I mostly relied on a few posts from my drafts to get me through this week.  I've had this post about Fearne Lip Crayons waiting to be posted for ages.  There were also two gorgeous nail polishes from a recent Boots 3 for 2 fuelled mini haul, this grungey bronze glitter and a super pretty neon pink jelly, both by Seventeen.  It was Anzac Day on Friday so I baked some very tasty anzac biscuits.  I highly recommend giving these a go as they are so crunchy and delicious.  I took a few into work to share around and it certainly seemed like they were a hit.




Follow on Bloglovin

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin