All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Sunday 27 April 2014

Juicy Neon Nails




I could not resist this uber girly girl polish!  It's a serious princess pink that's for sure.  This is Seventeen Juicy Neons Nail Effects in Pink and it was just one of those colours I couldn't walk past without snapping up a bottle.

It's a jelly consistency and so is very sheer.  My photos show 3 coats and I still have a super visible nail line and is nowhere near as bright as it looks in the bottle.  Personally I'm not disappointed by this but if you want something a little more vivid I think wearing over a white or another pink polish is going to be your best bet.  Either way this is going to look stunning against a tan.  As it is here, it's very pretty with an interesting blue duo-chrome effect.  Unfortunately you can't really see this in all it's glory in these photos but one look at the bottle in person and you will see exactly what I mean.  The formula for this is an absolute stunner and for just £3.99 it's definitely worth a look.  I'm pretty sure the only way this polish could be improved is if it smelled like strawberries and cream!

Follow on Bloglovin

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin