All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Monday 21 April 2014

Off The Wall Bronze





Not feeling in the springtime spirit at the weekend, and also desperate to try out the Seventeen Off The Wall Metal nail polish in Bronze that I picked up that week, I painted my nails with this rather grungy duo.


Off The Wall Bronze is a clear based glitter top coat with black and white matte glitter pieces in a multitude of different shapes and sizes.  Added to the mix are shards of bronze glitter.  I don't usually go for polishes like this as I just find them messy to look at but the bronze in this was so unusual and irresistible.  The thick texture of this seems to be perfect for applying an even coating to each nail without many obvious bald patches.  The glitter is also very dense so one coat is plenty for good coverage.  As with most glitter polishes this was an absolute pain in the bum to get off and I had to employ the old foil trick to get it off.  Next time it will be an accent nail only!

Paired with Nails Inc Oxford street, a matte black polish, I initially intended to use this glittery polish as an accent nail but got a little carried away.  I loved the kind of grungy glam feel to it.  I think this would also look fab over a bronze or rose gold polish.  In particular I have my Orly Rage polish in mind for a gorgeous glittery summer holiday manicure.


Follow on Bloglovin

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin