All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Wednesday 23 April 2014

Fearne Kiss And Tell Lip Crayons










More lip crayons in today's post.  I'm truly addicted to these things and wear them more often than traditional style lipsticks.  Yet another set I bought around christmas time in Boots, these Fearne Kiss & Tell Lip Crayons came in 4 colours and also included a pencil sharpener.


From the top we have a pale pink, pinky red, plum and a brick red.  The colours are all intense with very good pigmentation.  The texture is quite thick and creamy however I find after a few hours these do start to dry out my lips.  If your lips are quite dry to start with you really need to exfoliate and moisturise well before applying these.  The colours are worth the extra prep time.   Lasting power is good and can get through a night apart from the inevitable post meal touch up.  Overall I do prefer the Seventeen lip crayons I wrote about a few weeks back with their sheer but buildable glossy colour, however for those times when I want something quick and easy with an opaque matte finish these are the ones that I go for.


Follow on Bloglovin

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin