All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Friday 11 April 2014

La Roche Posay Physiological Micellar Solution


I've been interested in trying out a few products by La Roche Posay for a while since seeing all of the buzz surrounding their Effaclar Duo+, so when I saw they were in a 3 for 2 offer at Boots a few weeks back I thought it would be the perfect time to go for it.  One of the products I picked up was this Physiological Micellar Solution.  Got to admit I'm a tad obsessed with trying out micellar solutions from various different brands at the minute so it was a no brainer that this would go into my shopping basket.

It promises high powered removal of make up and daily dirt from the face and eyes whilst remaining gentle and soothing to the skin.  Great news for my sensitive skin!  It removes my make up exceptionally well and I use 2-3 cotton pads to completely clean my face.  It works wonders on my eye make up which seems to almost melt away and, unlike the L'Oreal Skin Perfection Micellar, it doesn't leave my eye area feeling irritated and uncomfortable afterwards.  That's pretty much the deal clincher for me!  After use my skin feels clean and refreshed.  To add another plus point it does have a scent but it's such a soft and subtle fragrance which I like.

I'm quite a fan of this really.  After almost 3 weeks of daily use I'm about a fifth of the way through the bottle which means there are many more weeks of use left yet.  At £11.50 for 200ml I think that makes it a pretty good deal.  One for the repurchase list I think.


Follow on Bloglovin

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin