All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Sunday 30 March 2014

Real Techniques




After all of the hype and good reviews surrounding Real Techniques brushes I finally decided to give them a go.  I started my collection perhaps a month and a half ago when I spotted the powder brush at a super cheap price in Asda.  I toyed with the notion of grabbing a blush brush too and after trying the powder brush for the first time I really wish I had!

It's actually the first time I've invested in good quality brushes and I'm so glad I have finally made myself do it.  A few weeks ago I picked up my next three brushes in the wondrous Boots 3 for 2 offer.  I picked up a blush brush, face brush and shading brush.  To make it a little bit more awesome I bought them using points I had been saving up for the last few months.  Needless to say I'm still feeling super smug about that now!

The first thing I noticed is that they are amazingly soft compared to the brushes I had been using in the past.  It seems obvious to say it but they are each the perfect shape for the area of the face or type of make up they are meant for.  Something that annoyed me about my cheap old brushes was the constant fall out from them, I'd be forever finding bristles all over my face, however I don't get this at all with my Real Techniques brushes.  It feels like they have really improved my make up application and, whilst these are the main four brushes that I wanted to get my hands on, I will most definitely be looking into the other brushes in the collection.  I'm yet another Real Techniques convert and think these are well deserving of all of that hype.


Follow on Bloglovin

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin