All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Friday 14 March 2014

What's On My Face #5



It's been a while since I posted a What's On My Face and my everyday make up has changed a little since my last post so I thought it would be a good time to revisit this feature.
I've been experimenting with a few different concealers recently with my current favourite combination being Soap & Glory's Trick & Treatment, which has lots of light reflecting particles, and Maybelline's The Eraser.  I find these are both great at reducing the appearance of dark circles and help to brighten up the eye area.  My foundation of choice for the last few months has been Rimmel's Wake Me Up which gives my skin a lovely natural, glowing look.  I just use my hands to apply before setting with Collection Pressed Powder in Translucent.  Last week I dug out a sample of theBalm Instain Long Wearing Powder Blush in Swiss Dot.  It's perfectly peachy and lasts practically all day so I can see this being one of my favourites in the coming spring months.


On my brows I'm still using Cosmetics A La Carte Brow Ink in Taupe which, impressively, I've been using almost daily for months now and it's still going.  That one is definitely on my repurchase list.  My trusty old Rimmel liquid liner finally ran out so I repurchased a new one.  I'm a little disappointed that the brush is different now and I definitely prefer the old, thicker and sturdier one.  I had mastered the art of applying this on the train on my way to work whenever I've been running late, however the new one is thinner and more flexible.  I'm sure I can get used to it though as the liner itself is very good and long lasting.  My mascara was a gift from a friend and I have to say it's one of the best I've used in a while.  It's Avon Supershock Mascara and it has reminded me of just how good Avon's mascaras are.  It makes my lashes look full and fanned out without any horrible clumpiness.

On my lips I have 17 Lip Crayon, I think the shade is Knockout, which I have been wearing to absolute death recently.  I really love how girly and playful this colour looks.  I'm loving the crayon types of lippy recently as they are so quick and hassle free to apply.

I hope you enjoyed reading, I'm attempting to get back into a regular posting routine.  I've only just found my camera charger after our move in November which is awesome as now I can stop using cruddy iPhone photos!  To help me stay in routine and to make for a more interesting read, I've been thinking up new feature posts which I'll be introducing soon.


Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin