All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Saturday 15 March 2014

L'Oreal Skin Perfection Micellar Solution




I've seen countless blog reviews raving about this micellar solution which is the reason why I bought it.  My hopes were that it would be a purse friendly substitute for Taaj Micellar Water.  I'm kind of on the fence about this but lets start with the things about this that I like.
Well it does remove make up well and on the whole it makes my skin feel lovely and fresh and clean.  It also smells quite all right and, at just £4.99 for 200ml, I'd say it's pretty purse friendly.  The only downside I found to this is that it irritates the area around my eyes.   Quite disappointed as it says it is suitable for sensitive skin and for removing eye make up.  Damn my stupidly sensitive eyes!  I've got to say it didn't stop me from finishing the bottle as I continued to use this for removing the rest of my slap.  Now it's gone and I'm not in a hurry to put it back in my shopping basket.  In fact it's made me put my hand in my pocket and dig out those few extra pounds to repurchase my beloved Taaj Miceallar Water.  If you haven't tried this yet and don't have ridiculously sensitive skin then I'd still recommend giving it a go.




Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin