All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Thursday 13 March 2014

Maybelline The Eraser Eye Concealer





I'm unfortunate enough to suffer from having huge black bags under my eyes which I hate as I always think I look haggard.  As a result I've been hunting for a magical solution to mask my tired eyes.  I stumbled across a few reviews of Maybelline's The Eraser Eye Concealer and it sounded very promising so on my next trip to boots I grabbed one to try out.

The product is contained in a twist up tube with a fluffy, spongy applicator at the top.  It took about a bazillion twists to get it started and, I'll be honest, I was about 2 seconds away from a tantrum thinking it was broken when the concealer finally appeared!  But now each twist releases enough product.

Using the spongy applicator I dab the product on where needed and then use my finger to blend in. It feels silky smooth and lightweight which is fab as it doesn't feel heavy on the delicate under eye area.  As far as coverage goes I find it's the best concealer I've tried so far.  It doesn't completely cover my dark circles but it reduces them noticeably and seems to really brighten my eyes.  Used in combination with Soap & Glory Trick & Treatment Dark Circle Concealer my circles are further minimised and barely noticeable.  This one is certainly a keeper and has found a permanent place in my make up bag.


Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin