All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Friday 28 March 2014

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Blueberry



I've been a fan of Barry M nail polishes for a good few years.  I think for the price they are quite good quality and probably my favourite when it comes to drugstore brands.

I bought this Gelly Hi-Shine polish in Blueberry at the end of last summer and didn't really wear it that much.  I'm not sure why I picked it up because I'm not really into blue polishes that much.  Perhaps it's because it's a softer shade, not quite baby blue but more of a wedgewood kind of shade.  It makes me think of spring and summer so perhaps I'm just looking forward to warmer weather.  This polish was a little bit streaky to apply but the second coat seemed to even it out.  All of the Gelly polishes I've tried seem to dry really quickly and of course have a super glossy finish.  Barry M have a buy one get one half price offer on at the moment and I've been eyeing up those 3 new pastel Gelly's so I think now is the perfect time to grab them!


Follow on Bloglovin

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin