All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Sunday 9 March 2014

Ciate Island Hopping





Last week I painted my nails for the first time in months.  As usual I sat for about 10 minutes browsing through my polish stash before this little beauty caught my eye.  Orange isn't usually a colour that I would go all boggle eyed over but this one is a gorgeous shimmery polish that I had yet to try.  Maybe it was me wishing for summer to arrive early as this is a serious summer holiday polish.  I can imagine the orange and gold colours dancing beautifully in the warm sunlight.

Unfortunately it is not summer nor am I on holiday but this polish still cheers me up.  Island Hopping is only the second Ciate polish I have tried and I have to say I am impressed.  The formula is easy to apply, it dries fairly quickly and it has lasted over a week with only minimal tip wear.  Another thing I love is the shape of the bottle, which is curved to fit snuggly in your hand whilst painting your nails.

I can't think of anything I dislike about this polish and I will definitely be picking up more Ciate polishes to try out.  I can certainly see this one getting lots of wear when (if) summer arrives.


Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin