All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Sunday 23 March 2014

Avon True Colour Eyeshadow Duo



I don't often wear eyeshadow anymore.  Most of the time I'm just too lazy, unless I'm going out for the night.  When I do feel like applying it these days I tend to go for neutral colours that are quick to slap on and easy to blend.

This Avon True Colour Eyeshadow Duo in Healthy Glow was a gift from a friend and pretty much ticks all of those boxes.  Both shades have a beautiful subtle shimmer to them, which unfortunately hasn't come across at all in the photo.  The ivory shadow has flecks of gold running through it whilst the brown has a bronze shimmer.  It's a really pretty combination that works perfectly and looks great for a daytime look.  I apply these using my fingers (I'm not a fan of those little sponge applicators).

It's been a long time since I last bought anything from Avon and this has reminded me of how good some of their products can be.  I think I am well overdue a perusal of their website to see what other goodies I can discover!



Follow on Bloglovin

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin