All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Thursday 20 March 2014

Seventeen Lip Crayons














Recently, when choosing what to wear on my lips, more often than not I've been reaching for these Lip Crayons by Seventeen.  I picked these four up as a set before Christmas at Boots, in their forever tempting 3 for 2 gift offer, as I wanted to try out some lip crayons.  These looked like a pretty good place to start with a good variation in colours to test out.  There were a couple of colours that I was unsure about, however I can honestly say that I love all four of them.

These crayons have a lovely soft texture and glide on so easily leaving sheer glossy colour which could be built up for a more opaque intense colour.  I was quite surprised at how well these last.  I can wear these for a good 4 hours or so before I need to top them up.

Unfortunately these didn't come with names, which is a bit annoying, but these are available in Boots individually.  I know for sure the orange is called Bold and the pink is called Knockout but the other two i'm not 100% on.  At £4.99 these are such a great buy and if you fancy trying out lip crayons they are a well worth a go.



Follow on Bloglovin

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin