All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Thursday 5 September 2013

Laqa & Co Lip Pencil


I don't think beauty boxes offer enough make up samples so I'm always very excited to see them included.  When I opened my August Birchbox I was extremely pleased to see this Laqa & Co Lil Lip Pencil.  The brand is new to me but I couldn't wait to try it and honestly this hasn't been off my lips since I first wore it on Saturday.



It's the first time I've tried a pencil/crayon type lipstick and I actually found it much easier to apply than the traditional lipstick bullet.  The formula is highly pigmented with a lovely creamy texture and the colour, Ring Of Fire, is a gorgeous pink toned red which I just love.  I'm not used to wearing such bright colours but, rather than make me feel self conscious, it does make me feel a little bit fabulous!  I can easily get a good 4 or 5 hours wear out of this before needing to reapply.  The only downside to it is that I find it can dry out my lips a little so I have to pay extra attention to moisturising and exfoliating my lips before application.

The full sized Fat Lip Pencil is £14.95 which I would be happy to pay for the quality.  I'm really pleased to have discovered this brand and I'll definitely be adding more of these to my make up collection.  I have a feeling the deep red Bossy Boots will be my next purchase.


Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin