All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Sunday 8 September 2013

Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint - Guava



I finally went out and bought a few of the Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine nail polishes so I could see what all the fuss is about.  I've read so many reviews raving about these and I wanted to see for myself if they were really that good.



The range of colours is really good and I ended up picking up 4 different shades.  Guava is a gorgeous summery turquoise.  My camera struggled to pick up the true colour so it looks less green in the photos than it does in real life unfortunately.  For a budget high street brand the formula is pretty good.  I did find the first coat applied a little streaky but the second coat fixed this and gave a smooth even finish.  It certainly lives up to the promise of a high shine finish and there's no need at all for a top coat which is perfect for people like me who can never be bothered applying one anyway!

I think the quality of these polishes is fantastic and the price of £3.99 makes them a seriously good buy.  I can see myself extending my collection in the near future.


2 comments

  1. I love the Barry M gelly nail polishes! This colour is so nice too xx

    thebudgetbuyer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this one is my favourite so far! Can't wait to get my hands on the new matte polishes too :)

      Delete

Follow on Bloglovin