All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Sunday 22 September 2013

What I Wore


A very unimaginative title and possibly my first and last outfit post!  I don't usually do fashion posts but I thought I'd do a quick post of an outfit I wore last weekend to a wedding I attended.  Being my usual forgetful self I forgot to put on my jewellery but here's the rest of my outfit:

Purple strapless dress  - Vila
Silver lattice shoes - Internacionale
Black velour clutch bag - Peacocks

I didn't think to take a close up of my make up since I didn't intend on posting about it.  It was quite a simple look with my usual base followed by theBalm Fratboy blush.  I didn't want too much going on with my eyes as I wanted my lips to be the focus, so I simply lined top and bottom with a black liner and added a few coats of my new Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara.  On my lips I wore recent favourite Laqa & Co Lip Crayon in Ring Of Fire.

I'll be doing a separate post on my nails at some point.  I wore Leighton Denny Rebel underneath the amazing Max Factor Fantasy Fire with an accent nail of Southern Lights for some extra holographic sparkle.

My poochie pal posing with me is Beau.  Isn't he the cutest?!



2 comments

  1. I really like that dress. Purple is such a good colour to wear.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love this dress even though it's several years old now :)

      Delete

Follow on Bloglovin