All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Monday 19 August 2013

The Balm Fratboy


Until very recently I've avoided wearing blusher.  I've always been a bit scared of it worrying that I will end up looking like a clown with big red cheeks.  I do love the look of natural make up with healthy glowing cheeks so for the last couple of months I have been trying out some of the blushers that have laid unused in my stash.  There are two in particular that I have really enjoyed wearing and have been reaching for a lot recently.  One of these is The Balm Fratboy, a gorgeous coral pink blush.






First lets take a look at the adorable retro packaging.  I love the American football theme it has!  It's a cardboard clamshell with a magnetic closure and a mirror inside the lid.  It's the first product I've owned which uses cardboard rather than plastic and I actually quite like it.

The blush itself is incredibly soft and finely milled which means it doesn't have a powdery look on the skin.  I find that it's easy to apply and blend to give my cheeks a gorgeous flush of colour.  This is my first product from The Balm and I've got to say I'm enjoying it.  I never thought I would wear blush on an almost daily basis but I love putting this on.  I think it suits my skin tone very well.  I'm trying to decide which will be my next purchase from The Balm, any recommendations?

You can pick this up from Feel Unique for £12.80 for 8.5g.


Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin