All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Thursday 22 August 2013

Orly Rage


A quick nail post about a polish that I just can't get enough of recently.  Orly Rage is a gorgeous metallic rose gold.  I can't think of anything I don't like about this polish.  The colour is beautiful and I love the pretty foil finish.



I think Orly polishes are seriously under rated and I hardly ever hear about them.  I only have two polishes and they both apply like a dream and last a decent amount of time.  These photos were taken after a week and there is only a slight bit of tip wear to the 3 coats.  I paid £5 for this 5ml bottle which I've almost used up and will be replacing with the bigger 18ml size.

Have you tried Orly polishes?  What colours can you recommend?


Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin