All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Monday 5 August 2013

Figs & Rouge Aloe & Mint Balm


I just can't resist Figs & Rouge Balms.  They smell gorgeous and come packaged in the most adorable retro style tins.  I've tried a few different scents and so far my favourite has been the Sweet Geranium that came in one of my beauty boxes.  It's just delicious!  On a recent trip to Boots I spied this Aloe & Mint balm and picked one up as a little treat. 




The scent is a very refreshing, slightly sweet peppermint which isn't too overpowering (I'm thinking Polo mints, yum!).  This feels amazing when applied to the lips, just like the other four I have tried. The texture is lovely and just glides right on and it makes my lips feel so soft.  This one has the added benefit of minty yummyness which gives a gorgeous cooling sensation, but not so much that you get an uncomfortable tingly feeling.  You can of course use these on any dry skin and I think this would be particularly good for anyone suffering a cold and a sore nose as it also contains soothing aloe.  I'm seriously in love with this multi-tasker!

Have you tried any Figs & Rouge balms yet?


2 comments

  1. Not tried one of their balms yet only their Lip tints these look really nice and the multi use is good too.

    New followers

    Carrieanne x

    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried those yet but the cherry blossom lip tint is on my shopping list! Thanks for reading and following :)

      Delete

Follow on Bloglovin