All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Friday 2 August 2013

Leighton Denny Hanky Panky


Firstly I'd like to say hello to all of my new followers *waves*.  When I started this blog I didn't really expect to get any followers and I was just doing it for my own entertainment but it feels amazing to know there are people out there who actually enjoy reading my posts.  I know I'm a teeny tiny blog compared to most others out there but I appreciate every single one of you who take the time to read and comment  :)

I've had a very tiring week starting my new job.  I've gone back to my last employer but in a different position which means I have plenty to learn.  Having to get up early and commute again is taking its toll on my energy levels though so I haven't had many opportunities to blog but the weekend is almost here so I'll have a chance to recover and, hopefully, get blogging again!  I'm on the lookout for some prize ideas for a give-away I'm thinking of running at the end of the month too so keep a look out for that coming up  ;) 





Anyway, onto the actual post for today (which has been sitting in my drafts for almost 2 weeks now!) .  Hanky Panky is a gorgeous bright pearlescent orange.  I generally don't wear orange polishes a lot but with the weather being so amazing I've found myself drawn to orange and coral polishes.  I have a small collection of Leighton Denny polishes and I find that they can be a bit hit and miss.  This one applies really nicely and the formula is quite thin like other LD's that I have tried so far.  Initially I thought that would make them tricky to apply easily but I find it's actually quite the opposite. There is an issue with this polish which may or may not bother some people.  It is incredibly streaky and the brush strokes are quite noticeable once the polish is dry.  A big part of me finds this really annoying and it kind of ruins what is otherwise a really pretty polish.

It doesn't seem to be still available on the Leighton Denny website but I'm sure there would be a few floating around on Ebay.


2 comments

Follow on Bloglovin