All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Saturday 6 July 2013

What's On My Face #2


Lacura All In One Skin Perfector BB Cream 'Medium'  |  The Balm Blush 'Fratboy'  |  Fearne From Dusk Til Dawn Eyes palette 'Day'  |  Lacura Eyeliner 'Black'  |  Nouveau Lashes Noir Mascara  |  A La Carte Brow Ink 'Taupe'  |  Burberry Lip Mist 'Copper'





A pretty standard look for me concentrating on my eyes.  I used another selection of Fearne Cotton eyeshadows which I just love.  I chose my Dusk Til Dawn Eyes palette in Day which has three really beautiful shades.  I used the 2 outer shades from the palette with the lighter silvery taupe colour (sorry, I'm so bad at describing colours!) all over the lid and the darker shade in the crease and outer lid.  I love them, they are so easy to wear with the perfect amount of glitter and are so so easy to blend.  I cannot wait for Christmas to come around to see what this years collection will be like.  I used my usual eyeliner and mascara combo filling my brows in with a new favourite in the shape of A La Carte's Brow Ink.

My face is simply my Lacura BB cream.  I don't like wearing too much foundation anyway but I especially detest it when it's warm like it was today, hurrah!  It gives a nice light coverage which doesn't look or feel too heavy.  As I mentioned last week I'm forcing myself into playing with blush more often and this week I'm wearing The Balm Fratboy which is simply gorgeous!  I've got a review coming up next week so keep your peepers open for that.  Finally on my lips I'm wearing Burberry Lip Mist in Copper which is a really beautiful nude shade.


5 comments

  1. Love the greens in that palette, they are really pretty! Never heard of that brand, must check it out.

    Simply Woman Magazine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely worth checking out. As far as I know the range is exclusive to Boots as part of their Christmas range. I really wish it was available all year though.

      Delete
    2. Ah ok is that where they are from. Hopefully it's part of a 3 for 2 deal at Xmas time. Although I could pop into Inglot and make up a similar palettte - may not be exact but get the general feel for the colours used.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Aren't they gorgeous :) and they're so easy to blend too.

      Delete

Follow on Bloglovin