All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Tuesday 23 July 2013

Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum



When I'm choosing a new perfume there are 2 things that I am drawn to.  My absolute favourite types of fragrance are zesty, fruity scents and coming an extremely close second are pretty florals.  As it's name would suggest Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum* is an explosion of flowery scents perfectly blended together.  There are notes of freesia, centifolia rose, sambac jasmine and osmanthus with underlying hints of patchouli.


I think you would be hard pressed to find any other fragrance with more of a flirty feminine scent as this!  There is a very overpowering sickly sweet scent to start with which I'm not too keen on.  After about half an hours wear I find that sweetness subsides a little bit to reveal a really delicious fragrance which places my mind right in the middle of a flowering spring garden.  I love the idea of the different floral notes combined together but that sickly smell has a tendency to reappear every now and then which, I'll be brutally honest, just makes me want to wash it off.

I think if you like very sweet smelling floral perfumes then this will be an absolute win for you but I don't think this is one that I would find myself purchasing.  You can buy this from various places such as Boots and it is available in 30ml (£49), 50ml (£65) and 100ml (£90).  Quite expensive I think but it does last all day so if you are in love with the scent it would be worth the price.


6 comments

  1. Ive received one of these and LOVE the scent but I am gutted that I am allergic, couldn't stop sneezing and got headache :(
    Kind of glad as the price tag is a little higher than my usual perfumes xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear that :( I'd hate not being able to wear my favourite perfumes. Fingers crossed that you can find a similar perfume that you'll be able to wear :)

      Delete
  2. I've never tried Victor and Rolf before, although Ive seen they done a perfume candle which I would love to try! xx
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I didn't know they did a candle. I think I will need to check that out sometime ! :)

      Delete
  3. Flowerbomb is amazing! Just wish it would go back to the price it was BEFORE it blew up!! Used to only be $75 for the large bottle! I'm your newest follower! Cheers! www.madmakeuplove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a bit on the expensive side. Thanks for following :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow on Bloglovin