All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Thursday 11 July 2013

Balance Me Shine On Tinted Lip Salve


First of all this could possibly be one of my favourite magazine freebies ever.  As soon as I saw this stuck on the front of this months Glamour magazine I grabbed it with both hands and headed directly to the till.  Actually I picked up two copies because I wanted to try the body wash too but shhh!





I've tried a few Balance Me products and I've liked most of them.  I like that they are packed full of natural ingredients and always smell amazing.  Shine On Tinted Lip Salve in Sheer Raspberry is no exception.  It doesn't smell like raspberries like I was expecting but it certainly is fruity.  It's a rather citrusy scent and with a quick glance at the ingredients list I spot grapefruit and lemon amongst other things.  It's a very yummy smell!

The colour is a slightly orangey red and reminds me a bit of strawberry sauce.  It's quite sheer and contains a ton of super fine red and blueish glitter, which is so fine that it looks very subtle and pretty on the lips.  The texture of this is amazing.  It glides over the lips with absolutely no stickiness to it and feels very moisturising.  The colour is sheer so it just adds a really nice light wash of colour with a glossy finish.



The top photo shows the lip salve on its own and you can just about see the shimmer.  The second photo shows it layered over Avon Perfect Kiss Lipstick in Smitten Red which I think is a really lovely combination.

Now this is a limited edition which is only available free with Glamour Magazine for just £2 this month, so if you want one I suggest you get your hands on one pronto.  I really hope they decided to stock this on their website in the future as I think it's a perfect lip product for the summer.  I may have to go and pick up another one just in case!


Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin