All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Wednesday 10 July 2013

Pink Wednesday #5


This week I have picked out a Nails Inc polish called Paris.  I got this from a lucky dip selection that I bought from the Nails Inc website.  I think I paid around £20 for 6 or 7 polishes but I can't remember exactly as it was about 2 years ago when I bought them.  It's quite obviously an old polish but the quality is still good and it applies smoothly.

Paris is a kind of dusky rose pink with cool blue tones and a delicate shimmer.  It makes me think of raspberry sorbet so it's quite perfect for summer.  I'll be honest and say that it isn't a colour I would have picked out myself but now I have it on I do like it.  I found it to be a little on the sheer side so I applied 3 coats to get a relatively opaque look.   Like most Nails Inc polishes I've tried before the formula is really nice to work with and applies evenly.  I did get a few brush marks but it's not really that noticeable from a distance.





Apologies for the dented polish and tip wear.  I had this on for a few days before I got round to taking photos and managed to mess them , ooops!


Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin