All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Friday 14 June 2013

Starting Afresh

I really didn't know whether to post this or not but in the end I decided there's no real harm and if it's not the kind of post you want to see here then please feel free to skip on to the next post (I have a lovely nail related post coming up shortly).

Since arriving back from my year in Australia I decided I wanted to have a massive clear out and be ready to have a fresh start when I eventually move into my new home.  Yep, I'm currently crashing at my parents for at least the next 4 or 5 months which gives me a great opportunity to clear out the old to make space for the new.

I've started clearing out my closet first and have begun listing some of my unwanted clothing and accessories on my ebay account, most of these things are starting at just 99p as I really just want it all to go.  I thought I would post up a few items here in case anyone who happens to come across this post might be interested.  So here are just a few things I have listed right now, if you're interested in any of these just click on the photos...



 






And finally one of the bracelets I have listed.  I made this myself a few years ago and I'm so proud of it so I'm hoping to find a lovely new home for this and many more of my pieces  :)





Thanks for looking  ^_^


Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin