All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Wednesday 12 June 2013

Review: Avon Perfect Kiss Lipstick





Recently I've been feeling more than a little bit blah!  I'm definitely putting it down to a mixture of post Aussie blues and the lack of job opportunities that are around at the moment.  I'm quite fed up of having no money coming in and the little I've got I can't afford to blow on beauty treats.  Last week I happened to look at the magazine rack in the supermarket and noticed all of the incredibly good freebies that were being given away at the moment.  I picked up a copy of Marie Claire for just £2.50 which included various free Avon products.  I chose the lipstick because I'm finding myself wanting to wear lip products more and more these days.

I really love the colour of 'Smitten Red', which is a very pretty berry red.  It looks quite fab against my tan and I have a feeling I will be wearing this quite often.  It's quite nicely pigmented with a creamy consistency and a glossy finish.  So far whenever I've worn this it has only been for a short time and it has lasted really well so I'm looking forward to seeing how well this lasts for a full day.

Avon's Perfect Kiss Lipsticks are usually £8.50, which is a decent price, but at the moment they are on offer for just £4.  I definitely think that's a fantastic bargain!


Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin