All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Monday 10 June 2013

Review: Pink Tease Gel Eyeliner






I'm a massive fan of eyeliner on my top lids and love the look of a sexy kitten eye.  Recently I've been practising my liner skills and I'm not doing too badly but I seem to struggle to get it looking even... one eye always looks so much better than the other!  I generally just use a pencil liner but I absolutely love the deep inky black precision of a liquid liner.  I simply suck at applying it!  I've been dying to try a gel liner and a few days ago I saw this one by Pink Tease in Poundworld and, for just a quid, thought I'd give it a whirl.

There are a few things I like about this liner.  I find it incredibly easy to apply using the brush that comes with it which, by the way, is pretty good considering the whole thing cost just £1.  The consistency allows it to glide on and, with the brush, I can get the product right up against my lashes and also get my liner almost identical on each eye.





There are two clear failures with this product.  First of all the opacity isn't quite there so I find myself trying to layer the liner on to attempt to reach the inky black look that I want.  Secondly its staying power just isn't there.  I've worn this on several occasions, both with and without primer, and it has never lasted more than a couple of hours.  It quite literally seems to fade away.  Although its two main failures are pretty big ones I did actually enjoy trying this product out.  Unfortunately this one is only good for the bin but I'll certainly be picking up a different brand to try out.

Have you tried a gel eyeliner?  What brand have you tried?


Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin