All content copyright Jenna Green. Powered by Blogger.

Social icons

Sunday 2 June 2013

Back In Business - NOTD



I'm finally back in the UK after spending a wonderful 12 months in Australia.  It's been quite hard getting used to everything again from the British accent to the rather chilly spring weather.  I've leapt straight into looking for work so that Simon and I will be able to move back into our own place in a few months time.  Not that I don't enjoy the company of my family, I'm just eager to have my own space again.

Anyway, onto the nails.  It's been a busy week since we arrived home with both Simon and his mum having birthday celebrations.  On both occasions we went out for a meal with his family and, as I haven't really been able to wear much polish in the last year, I decided to wear something a bit glitzy. Here I'm wearing a set of my glitter nail extensions.  I absolutely love this deep cherry red colour and it looks fabulous against the jeans that I wore to both celebrations.  I can't resist a bit of sparkle on my nails but I didn't want to overdo it.  This glitter gives just the right amount of shimmer and looks beautiful in the bright sunlight we've been treated to in the last few days (even if it still feels freezing cold to me!).



Originally when I started this blog it was my intention to focus it around my Etsy store, in which I was selling my nail extension sets.  It now encompasses everything I love about beauty from skincare to make up and, of course, nail polish.  When I left for Australia I had no choice but to close the store down temporarily but I'm pleased to say it has now been reopened and I already have sets of my glitter nail extensions available to buy!

I'll be adding new sets over the next few weeks in between the job hunting.  Here are a few of the sets that are available now:









Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin